- 10-Apr-2017 to 09-Jun-2021 (PST)
- Administrative Support
- Bemidji, MN, USA
- Full Time
Center for Psychiatric Care offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package comprehensive of paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, long and short term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a retirement account.
Applicants must be a high school graduate; Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred. Minimum of three years of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, and/or office manager are required.
Center for Psychiatric Care, located on the Aurora Medical Services Campus, is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join our team. Center for Psychiatric Care is an outpatient psychiatric clinic providing a full spectrum of psychiatric care in the region for more than fifteen years. Work with an outstanding multidisciplinary clinical team to provide psychiatric services to Children, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatric patients.
Duties of this position include:
- Utilize a multi-line phone system to answer incoming phone calls and routes calls and messages; directs patients/customers/professionals to the correct area as required. Assess urgency of calls, and refer non-routine, sensitive and/or complex requests for information and other inquiries or complaints to appropriate staff.
- Make appointment reminder calls and reschedule appointments as needed.
- Utilize internal email and voicemail in order to relay messages to appropriate staff.
- Greet patients, visitors, vendors, mail carriers, delivery personnel, etc. in a prompt, friendly manner.
- Inquire about customer's needs, provide information and guidance as needed, and direct concerns appropriately.
- Distribute patient satisfaction surveys to patients.
- Distribute employment applications to prospective applicants.
- Schedule appointments for patients and vendors using BRADOC database.
- Print daily schedules and fee sheets.
- Assemble new patient charts and pull patient charts for appointments as needed.
- Create and revise forms as needed.
- Completes miscellaneous typing, filing, and photocopying projects, as assigned.
- Schedule meeting and/or conference rooms.
- Compile items for staff calendar and distribute to staff and answering service on a timely basis.
- Compile minutes for all-staff meetings. Summarize and distribute to staff.
- Place and distribute lunch orders for staff meetings as needed.
- Provide support to administration and administrative assistants as needed.